Rocchetta Palafea, Piedmont
|2 Beds||2 Baths||300 Sq.m.||1 Garages|
The two-storey house sits at the end of a secluded road amidst the glorious Piedmont landscape. Balconies and terraces mean whoever takes advantage of this property can always feel immersed in the Piedmont countryside.
The house itself is comprised of the following:
• A practical double garage
• A bright and airy summer room with an open kitchen
• A larger room which could be used for storage, dining, or any other purpose
• A laundry and utility room
• The boiler room
• A large living room with an external terrace boasting breath-taking views
• A dining kitchen fitted with integrated appliances, which overlooks the terrace
• Two comfortable bedrooms
• A study
• A bathroom which is currently fitted with a large corner bath
The entire property benefits from exposed ceiling beams, for a truly rustic feel whilst maintaining modern facilities. The property is accessed via an electronic automatic gate for added security. The road to access the property is private, and the house is surrounded by private gardens.
One of the most exciting things about this property is that there is the potential to create an outdoor swimming pool with views right across the nearby vineyards. The house is currently painted in a cheerful yellow with a small mural above one of the windows, adding to the Alpine charm of this ideal example of real estate for sale in Italy.
To discuss this property further, or to find out more about properties for sale in Piedmont, please contact us today. We have a wealth of experience dealing with properties for sale in Italy and would be happy to advise you.
Interested in this property? Fill out the form below and we will be in contact shortly.